For vehicles with large fuel tanks
For fuel storage facilities and fuel trucks
Easy integration with all terminals
To show numerical fuel level
Reduce cost more than the original!
When used in conjunction with the GPS system
Received Certificate of Distributor
And ISO 9001:2008
Ability to work under
Temperature -60c to + 85c as well
High performance range
Voltage 7-75 VDC
Know fuel level while running / parking
See all filling/draining
• One-piece body and feed-through enhance the tamperproofness of the sensor.
• Spherical sensor head shape guarantees better shock-resistance.
• Reduced sensor head height makes it possible to install the sensor underneath the units located close to the fuel tank.
• A new metal protection tube provides increased fracture/extension strength.
• The heavily protected connector is overmolded and features openings for
• A thicker carrier plate provides additional protection against leakage.
• The upper power supply range limit is 75 V , with protection against multiple pulse interference enhanced.
• Signal lines are further protected against voltage of direct/reverse polarity,
which brings far down the probability of the sensor malfunctioning during
installation in the event of a wrong connection; it also increases the design’s
|Level data output serial||RS232/EIA-485|
|Digital scale||0-4095 points|
|Mode of operation||continuous|
|Baud rate, bit/sec||2400-115200|
|Power supply, VDC||7-75|
|Data lines||galvanically insulated|
|Power lines||galvanically insulated|
|Rated power, W||max 0.4|
|Main inaccuracy, %||±1.0|
|Ingress protection rating||IP57|
|Operation temperature, °C||-40..+80|
|Pigtail length, m||0.7|
|Connector sealed FCI type||6 ways|